Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Introduction

Good morning! Or....afternoon.

My name is Josh and I sell cars. I'm at Jolly John Auto City, a Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealer in Saco Maine where after four years, I'm still the new guy. This blog will be a journal of what goes on with me in this dealership, which may be a little different from other dealerships.

I am nicknamed in the sales department "the slow kid." The reason why is the obvious; I'm slow. In fact, there's only four things I do fast: walk, drive, eat yogurt, and name the fifty states. The eight other guys in the Jolly sales department have nicknames too: Walking Lawsuit, Naughty Joe, Lollipop Head, El Guapo, etc. Over the course of the blog, I hope I'll be able to show a lot about these guys, they're a lot of fun to work with and I like working here because of them. Surely, they'll make for some interesting reading.

Keep in mind, the general manager of the dealership encouraged us each to keep a blog, and so because this is being written from work, it will rarely be negative or critical. Lets just stick to the positivity, have fun, and let the good times roll.

-Josh